Ms. Jansen has been making images for over thirty years. She has exhibited and published both nationally and internationally. Ms. Jansen is the recipient of a National Endowment of the Arts Grant, two Pennsylvania Council of the Arts grants and two Cultural Incentive Grants. Her work is represented in numerable museum, corporate and private collections.
- Mitchner Museum of Art, Dolyestown, PA
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- Honolulu Museum of Art, Honolulu, HI
- The Center of Creative Photography, Tucson, AZ
- Michael Kolher Art Center, Sheboygan, WI
- Alternative Photographic Processes. Dobbs Ferry, NY: Morgan and Morgan, Inc.
- Art as Photography as Art. Horizons USA Nov.
- Design Through Discovery. 4th ed. New York: CBS College
- Twenty Years of Collecting, at the James A. Michener Art Museum. Doylestown
- Progresso Fotografico Mar.
- Hybridization: A Photographic Tradition. Photo Fusion Jan.
- Whole Cloth. New York City, NY: The Monaccelli Press, Inc.
- Lenseless Photography. Philadelphia: The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- An Inside Place: Interior Spaces of the Mind and Eye. The Noyes Museum
- Frontiers of Photography. New York: Time-Life Books, 1
- Soft Sculpture: Old Forms, New Meanings. Fiber Arts Nov.-Dec.
- The Creative Camera. Worcester: Davis Publications, Inc.
- The Book of Alternative Photographic Processes. New York City, NY: Delmar Cenage
- The Art of Photography Image and Illusion. Englewood Cliffs, N.J: Prentice-Hall
- The Alternative Image II: Photography on Nonconventional Supporters. Sheboygan
- Three Centuries Of American Art. Philadelphia, PA: Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Photography.Upton and Upton Boston: Little Brown and Company
- Frontiers of Photography, Time Life Series
- 2013 Mitchner Museum of Art, Dolyestown, PA
- 2012 Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- 2006 Honolulu Museum of Art, Honolulu, HI
- 2004 Alternative Photographic Processes, Boston, MA
- 2001 Imaging the Inner Eye, Allens Lane Art Center, Philadelphia PA
Video courtesy of Michener Art Museum